This is being planned for the 1st to 3rd of May. The itinerary is as follows:
- Big VIP Bus.
- Leave at 7.30am Monday the 1st of May.
- Play Mission Hills on the 1st May on the way up.
- Stay at the Good Times Hotel
- Play Artitaya (Formerly named Nichigo) on the 2nd of May.
- Prize presentation and buffet on a river barge in the evening after golf.
- Return Hua Hin on the 3rd of May.
Basic Package Costs including Bus, Driver tip, 2 nights hotel, 2 games including Cart and Caddy and Match fee, along with the final dinner and presentation will be approximately 9,100 Baht for a single person in a standard room, 7,500 each for two people sharing. Nonplaying guests will pay 2,400 Baht.
Separate prices will be available for deluxe rooms.
If you wish to go, then please sign up on the booking sheet for Mission Hills, and if you are taking a guest, or non-playing guest, then please let us know by email or commenting on this Facebook post. Playing guests will be welcome, with valid handicap certificates, but will be included in a separate competition. They will be included for near pins and 2’s.
The final presentation will be on a river barge cruise after the game at Artitaya.
The bus will leve for Hua Hin on the morning of the 3rd of May from the Good Times Resort.